Up until now, the SsangYong Rodius crossover handily held the title as being the World's Ugliest Car. And while this new model could very well still wear that crown, the "dynamically strong and distinctive look" is a huge step forward from, well, this.
Chrysler Group is determined to make its mark in Europe's compact 4x4 segment, and hopes that its new Dodge Caliber-based crossovers - the Jeep Compass Rallye (upper right) and the Jeep Patriot - will grab a significant share of a market that the automaker sees reaching 400,000 units per year by 2010.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX