The 672.85-mile-long Baja 1000 race is over, and 328 starters were boiled down to just a handful of winners in various classes. The premier events were taken by Andy and Scott McMillin in the trophy truck category, in a modded Chevrolet Silverado. Andy won the race three years ago as a year ago as Robby Gordon's co-driver, but this year beat the NASCAR pilot by three places. The motorcycle category went to the three-way team of Kendall Norman, Timmy Weigand, and Quinn Cody, who crossed the line
Fathers jealous of the HUMMER Happy Meal toy will no longer have to resort to ordering lunch in a colorful cardboard box to share in the fun. HUMMER announced today that a new HUMMER toy will join the current lineup of eight that the brand has been stuffing in Happy Meal boxes since the beginning of the month, but this one will only be available at HUMMER dealerships.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX