Nissan Eporo Robot Cars - Click above for high-res image gallery
We told you previously about DARPA Urban Challenge and the Volkswagen Passat from defending DARPA Grand Challenge winners the Stanford Racing Team. Now there is a second team entering with a Passat TDi wagon, this time from Germany in the form of Team-LUX. The Hamburg based team appears to be taking a more minimalist approach than other competitors. It looks like the vehicle will rely only on a trio of laser scanners, one in each front corner and the third in the rear, as well as a GPS receiver.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies