In case you've been wondering, the verdict is in: evolution beats engineering.
NPR science reporter Robert Krulwich is one of the best radio journalists working today (listen to any of his Radio Lab work). His stories are interesting, sound good, and deliver information in a way that's easy to digest but also worth chewing. His latest piece, out tonight on All Things Considered, tackles carbon, and it's the perfect way to understand the flow of these little atoms through the environment, from living things to fuel to exhaust and so on and so on.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies