Scion has four vehicles going to SEMA, two iM hatches tuned for the Annual Scion Tuner Challenge, two iA sedans whipped up by the brand's lifestyle partners.
Surviving a zombie invasion isn't easy, and Hyundai takes life-or-undead situations pretty seriously, as made clear by its devotion to creating zombie-annihilating vehicles. Earlier this year, Robert Kirkman, creator of The Walking Dead comic series that gave birth to the hit television series of the same name, designed a Zombie Survival Machine around a Hyundai Veloster hatchback.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX