A new book is on the way just in time for the holidays that delves into the story of Singer Vehicle Designs.
In the world of restomods, Singer Vehicle Designs is inarguably one of our absolute favorites. The company, founded by rocker Rob Dickinson, has made its name as an obsessive constructor of vintage, built-to-order Porsche 911s with modern internals and beautiful accouterments.
After waiting four years to drive the Porsche 911 Reimagined by Singer, we finally got our chance to review it from behind the wheel earlier this year. Every auto writer is familiar with salivating over the chance to drive a vehicle that has stirred them from the moment they saw a picture of it, then being crushed when the drive turns out to be terrible - and this includes $300,000-plus hand-built supercars, too. The Porsche 911 Reimagined by Singer was the antidote to that, going well beyond th
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX