Testing got under way this weekend at Daytona, and before we know it the 2014 racing season will officially kick off with the Rolex 24 at the end of this month. That's prompted a number of teams to announce their driver lineups for the inaugural IMSA Tudor United SportsCar Championship, and Chrysler's SRT Motorsports team is the latest among them.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX