If the idea of building a four-seat hard-top convertible supercar in Holland strikes you as off-the-wall, then its racing counterpart should blow your mind. We're talking about Savage Rivale, the markers of the Roadyacht GTS and the competition-spec GTR model it just unveiled at the Top Marques show in Monaco.
You wouldn't expect something called the Roadyacht to weigh as little as 1,030 kilos (2,270 pounds), but that's the curb weight that niche Dutch automaker Savage Rivale is claiming for its new GTR racing model. Couple that with between 700 and 800 horsepower, and what started out as a boulevard cruiser is shaping up as a serious performance machine.
- Jeremy Clarkson picks 10 Terrible Cars
- Mercedes-AMG GT goes topless for 2017
- Car Questions: Autoblog's new Q&A platform
- Emissions will kill us before we run out of oil
- How to go autonomous for under a grand
- Ride along with us in the new AutoblogVR app!