The Roding Roadster 23 is one of the few complete surprises we'll expect at the Geneva Motor Show, the tiny Swiss company having managed to avoid getting its car snapped so far. In development for five years, the company's released a bit more info on it before the reveal: still limited to 23 examples, the turbocharged inline-six has been identified as a BMW unit with 320 horsepower 332 pound-feet, the carbon fiber monocoque includes carbon fiber A-pillars, the front and rear subframes are alumin
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX