We were big fans of the Icon Chevrolet Thriftmaster when it debuted at the 2013 SEMA Show (okay, we're kind of big fans of whatever Icon does). Its retro looks and beautiful craftsmanship combined with a brawny 5.3-liter V8 make it seem like a prime vehicle for summer's night cruise.
Roads And Rides
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models
Roads And Rides Questions
There are no questions about this topic.Be the first to ask!