After three years of research, Breakfast Products has introduced Points - self-touted as the most advanced sign on earth. While we cannot substantiate that particular claim, the three-arm directional display is an interesting and innovative approach when it comes to delivering information to those within its immediate vicinity.
A couple of weeks ago, we challenged you to take a shot at a written driving test. The test wasn't designed for rocket scientists, but a few of you justifiably complained about the confusing verbiage in some of the questions, and the fact that some laws vary from state to state. Yeah, some of you flunked.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX