We've seen some pretty radical modifications based on the Fiat 500 – from the Abarth 695 Biposto to that ridiculous idea to put a Ferrari engine in the back of a Cinquecento – but we never seem to get tired of it. On that note, we bring you the Fiat 500 M1 Turbo Tallini Competizione.
Road Race Motorsports
Most automobiles on this planet find their rubber resting on the clean floor of Jay Leno's garage at some point in their life. The latest to get the Big Dog denim treatment is the Fiat 500, and Chrysler arrived in Burbank, California with a one-of-500 Prima Edizione just for the occasion. Jay lines the car up alongside his own 1937 Fiat Topolino, which looks like a toy car by comparison, albeit a rather handsome one at that.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX