2010 RM Monterey Auction - Click above for high-res image gallery
Kruse auctions' year-long trek to the abyss continues apace. In 2009, Dean V. Kruse's troubles flared up in Indiana due to mounting lawsuits from consignors who were never paid after their cars were sold, as well as banks that hadn't been paid for credit or loans. A $1.3 million judgment against Kruse and a repossession of his private jet followed soon after, and last month Kruse had his Indiana auction license revoked. Although Kruse could have petitioned to get his Indiana Auction Park locatio
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX