RK Motors will be holding an auction in Charlotte, NC from October 31 to November 3, that is sure to get fans of both historic production and racecars really excited.
In 1970, General Motors vice president John DeLorean wanted more power for the Chevrolet division's Vega. After five years of development, the Cosworth Vega was born. Sometime that year, somebody in Farmington, Ill. bought Cosworth Vega No. 1,094 of 2,061 cars built that year and promptly stored it away.
- Here are the best-selling vehicles in America
- 2018 Jeep Wrangler: Everything we know
- Trump and Clinton seen in surprising cars
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Tesla just installed Autopilot on all its cars
- How to drive an Acura NSX into a casino