Alfredo Stola's STUDIOTORINO is publicily unveiling its 2nd creation, the RK Coupe, today at The Quail. Inspired by two very sexy classics, the Dino 246 GT and the Porsche 904, the RK coupe uses the Porsche Cayman as its basis, with engine and mechanical upgrades provided by German supertuner Ruf.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies