RK Motors will be holding an auction in Charlotte, NC from October 31 to November 3, that is sure to get fans of both historic production and racecars really excited.
In 1970, General Motors vice president John DeLorean wanted more power for the Chevrolet division's Vega. After five years of development, the Cosworth Vega was born. Sometime that year, somebody in Farmington, Ill. bought Cosworth Vega No. 1,094 of 2,061 cars built that year and promptly stored it away.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX