For the third time in recent months, drivers in China are finding themselves shelling out more each time they fill the tank. In China, retail fuel prices are regulated, just as other aspects of life are. As of this week, gasoline is at $3 per gallon in China, bringing it above prices in the United States.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models
Rising Fuel Costs Questions
There are no questions about this topic.Be the first to ask!