Ridesharing service Uber is having a rough time legally these days. The app is blacklisted in India because a driver is accused of raping a female passenger, and now Portland, OR, is putting up its own legal defense against the on-demand taxis to keep them off the city's roads. The business is facing an investigation in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil, as well.
If you've been looking forward to Formula E kicking off its inaugural season of electric racing and holding an event in Brazil, you were probably pretty stoked to see that the calendar included a race in Rio de Janeiro. As well you should: while Brazil has been a mainstay of the Formula One calendar for decades, the Brazilian Grand Prix has been held at Interlagos – closer to São Paulo than Rio – since 1990.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX