The Geneva Motor Show never does lack for high-minded and/or wacky concept cars, and throughout the years Rinspeed has done more than its fair share to add to the inventive environs. With plucky iconoclasts like the BamBoo, iChange and (of course) the Lotus Elise that got turned into a submarine, what can we do but wait with baited breath for the next installment of Swiss madness? This year the outside-of-the-boxers at Rinspeed have brought along a microMAX concept that sees one giant box on whe
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX