The 1964 Ford Fairlane you see above is anything but stock. It originally debuted at the 2009 SEMA Show in Las Vegas, and it's one of the vehicles that helped cement Ring Brothers as a force in the custom car world. Underhood is a fuel-injected, 427-cubic-inch V8 engine from Roush that puts out a stout 560 horsepower and 540 pound-feet of torque, so this beast is just as much go and it is show.
Ring Brothers Afterburner
- Jeremy Clarkson picks 10 Terrible Cars
- Mercedes-AMG GT goes topless for 2017
- Car Questions: Autoblog's new Q&A platform
- Emissions will kill us before we run out of oil
- How to go autonomous for under a grand
- Ride along with us in the new AutoblogVR app!