It may not have factory support anymore, but Riley Technologies is adamant that the Viper GTS-R is a winning platform, and aims to prove that much by bringing it back to the 24 Hours of Le Mans this year.
I thought I would share this article that I read that outlines some of the green and alternative vehicles that we have highlighted here on ABG. They speak of the Tesla, Riley XR3, Venturi and the Chevy Volt. Additionally, they weigh in on the debate of hydrogen's use in automobiles. They also offer a photo gallery, so check it out here.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies