For so-called "traditional" automakers, Detroit's Big Three have spent considerable resources over the past few months upending their conventional business models.
Prepare to share the highways with an ever-growing number of new road users. Americans both young and old who previously didn't have access to road transportation will soon capitalize on new ride-sharing services and mobility options, according to a new report from consulting firm KPMG.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX