One Canadian town has put an alt-fuel mandate into effect that may have any self-respecting American electric-vehicle advocate be willing to convert to the metric system. The city of Surrey, British Columbia, about 20 miles southeast of Vancouver, is going to require that any gas station built or substantially renovated within its borders deploy some sort of alternative-fueling supply in addition to the gas pumps. Specifically, these stations must have either a quick-charging electric vehicle st
- Spy shots automakers don't want you to see
- Mercedes-AMG GT goes topless for 2017
- Car Questions: Autoblog's new Q&A platform
- Bargain-priced performance hatchbacks
- Why trucks matter so much in Texas
- Ride along with us in the new AutoblogVR app!