One Canadian town has put an alt-fuel mandate into effect that may have any self-respecting American electric-vehicle advocate be willing to convert to the metric system. The city of Surrey, British Columbia, about 20 miles southeast of Vancouver, is going to require that any gas station built or substantially renovated within its borders deploy some sort of alternative-fueling supply in addition to the gas pumps. Specifically, these stations must have either a quick-charging electric vehicle st
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX