CNN visits the Nevada desert to see Hyperloop tubes that will be used for the company's three-mile test track as soon as this year.
- Jonathon Ramsey
- Mar 31, 2008
Five people died Sunday, March 30th in a private plane crash in Farnborough, Kent in the UK. Aboard the plane were Apex Motorsport team boss Richard Lloyd, and former British Touring Car Championship driver David Leslie (pictured). Lloyd, who owned the plane, raced in the British Saloon Car Championship in the '70s, and then in the World Sportscar Championship with Porsches. Leslie was a long time driver in the BTCC for teams like BMW, Mazda and Proton.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models