CNN visits the Nevada desert to see Hyperloop tubes that will be used for the company's three-mile test track as soon as this year.
Five people died Sunday, March 30th in a private plane crash in Farnborough, Kent in the UK. Aboard the plane were Apex Motorsport team boss Richard Lloyd, and former British Touring Car Championship driver David Leslie (pictured). Lloyd, who owned the plane, raced in the British Saloon Car Championship in the '70s, and then in the World Sportscar Championship with Porsches. Leslie was a long time driver in the BTCC for teams like BMW, Mazda and Proton.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX