No one here is surprised that Plug In America is confident in the future of plug-in vehicles. This is a group that has fought for years to increase their numbers in the US and was able to celebrate, finally, the sale of the 100,000th EV (a Mitsubishi i-MiEV) here earlier this year. In other words, PIA has reason to see the upside.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX