In a booming auto market, where the US is on track to sell upwards of 15 million new cars this year, moving 100,000 over two-and-a-half years sure sounds like the proverbial drop in the bucket. But, when all of those 100,000 cars come with a plug, something that hasn't been commonly seen in a hundred years, then it's worth celebrating. And that's just what Plug In America is doing.
- 2018 Mustang GT does 0-60 in under 4 seconds
- How dealers are price-gouging Dodge Demon
- New Car Buying Guides
- 2018 Honda Accord is sleeker, more efficient
- Mercedes X-Class pickup truck revealed
- Find and compare 2017 Models
Rich Salmon Questions
There are no questions about this topic.Be the first to ask!