In a booming auto market, where the US is on track to sell upwards of 15 million new cars this year, moving 100,000 over two-and-a-half years sure sounds like the proverbial drop in the bucket. But, when all of those 100,000 cars come with a plug, something that hasn't been commonly seen in a hundred years, then it's worth celebrating. And that's just what Plug In America is doing.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX