Bright IDEA PHEV at the Business of Plugging In conference - Click above for high-res image gallery
Following the announcement from General Motors the other day of a much closer working relationship with A123 Systems for development of the lithium ion battery cells for the Chevy Volt, AutoblogGreen sat down to talk with David Vieau and Ric Fulop of A123. Ric is the Vice President of business development and Founder of the company. David is the CEO and president.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies