There are few jobs in the world as highly coveted as a seat with a Formula One team - especially a top team like Red Bull, which has been dominating the series now for four years running. So when Mark Webber announced he was leaving F1 to join Porsche at Le Mans, it wasn't a matter of whether the team would find a replacement – it was only a matter of who that replacement would be. And now Red Bull has revealed the answer.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX