Ferris Rezvani revealed exclusively to Autoblog plans for a fixed-roof coupe version of the Beast as well as an ultra-rugged SUV, both of which are slated to launch sometime later this year.
The Rezvani Motors Beast is ready to go on sale. The low-slung sports car features an Ariel Atom-based chassis that's covered in a carbon-fiber body. The 500-horsepower supercharged and turbocharged 2.4-liter four-cylinder should provide plenty of power to move its 1,650 pounds.
Last we heard of Rezvani Motors and its Beast, we were still recovering from our St. Patrick's Day festivities (note: green beer in every iteration means pain). Back then, it was a mere photo that introduced us to this new, California-based company, although the promises of that photo - sharp bodywork and what looks like a pushrod front suspension - were enough to get us a bit excited about the latest exotic startup.
- Jeremy Clarkson picks 10 Terrible Cars
- Mercedes-AMG GT goes topless for 2017
- Car Questions: Autoblog's new Q&A platform
- Emissions will kill us before we run out of oil
- How to go autonomous for under a grand
- Ride along with us in the new AutoblogVR app!