Are you a fan of vintage racing, or just old cars in general, and can't find enough classic pictures online to feed your habit? Then we have found the perfect site for you. Stanford University has opened its Revs Digital Library online – a wonderfully curated and cited page of automobilia that already includes nearly 200,000 images spanning most of the history of the car.
More details about Mercedes-Benz's forthcoming Mercedes-AMG GT continue to drip out. As opposed to launching the new sports coupe all at once, the brand has been slowly divulging information like its interior and some shadowy peeks on video. Even in testing, Mercedes is being cheeky by dressing it in bright green, tiger-striped camouflage that's hard to miss, but shows little. The latest trio of videos gives us a great idea of just how the GT sounds, though.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX