Reva, the Indian company that builds Jeremy Clarkson's favorite car, the G-Wiz, is preparing for its second act next week in Frankfurt. The company will unveil two new upcoming models and a new charging technology. The first of the new models is the NXR, and it is billed as a four seat hatchback "family car." Judging from the image above, it will have to be a very small family, since the NXR doesn't look any bigger than the "four seat" G-Wiz.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX