One 2.5-mile runway, three different ways to take off: a Ducati 1098, a tuned Nissan GT-R with 580 horsepower and a launch control upgrade, and a Lamborghini Reventon Roadster. You'd naturally expect the Ducati to assert it's lightweight, high-horsepower authority in these matters, but with more than two miles to run, the ride that gets the jump at the line isn't always the one that gets the win.
Rumors of an open-air version of the exclusive Lamborghini Reventón have been circulating for months, with recent reports suggesting that the company has already shown a pre-production prototype to some of its best customers. Now sources suggest that the Raging Bull brand could be preparing to unveil the Reventón Roadster at the upcoming Frankfurt Motor Show, with only ten to be built, packing the more potent 670 horsepower engine from the SuperVeloce.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX