It's bare bones at this point, but the first official product from the Revenge of the Electric Car movement is now available. It's the Revenge of the Electric Car website and if you want to follow director Chris Paine and his crew as they film the sequel to follow-up to next movie after Who Killed The Electric Car? in spots around the world. So far, the site has a few blog posts and a FAQ and lists Paines upcoming speaking dates (he's in Idaho today). The FAQ tells us that the new movie "will be
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX