Mahindra Reva, an electric vehicle company based in India, is rolling out an all-new version of its Reva NXR, this one capable of seating four adults comfortably in the small car, compared to the previous version that seated two.
Reva Nxr Ev
After Mahindra notoriously backed out of a deal with a U.S. supplier, Compact pickup fans are still licking their wounds over the news that the company's trucks won't be coming to our shores anytime soon. As it turns out, Global Vehicles USA may not be the only American company to have been wronged by Mahindra. According to The Post-Standard, electric car start-up Bannon Automotive LLC has filed a law-suit against both Reva Electric Car Company of Bangalore, India and Reva's parent company, Mahi
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX