General Motors is sometimes faulted for poisoning demand for diesel engines in the US. But 30 years later, The General is warming to the idea of consumer-targeted oil burners again. GM President Mark Reuss tells TheDetroitBureau.com that if he has a say, his company will again sell a bunch of diesel-powered passenger cars in the US.
How bad do people want the Chevrolet Volt? We're not the only ones who don't actually know, if General Motors' president of North American operations, Mark Reuss, is to be believed. Reuss said recently that we'll have to patiently wait until mid-2012 to see how big actual demand for the Volt really is.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX