100 retired executives from General Motors will soldier on with smaller pensions after a trio of judges in the Sixth Circuit Court of Appeals in Cincinnati, ruled in favor of the automaker. The dispute stemmed from the requirements made by the Obama administration as part of GM's bankruptcy and restructuring, according to a report from The Detroit News.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX