From Russia with cuddles.
Students at China's Chang'an University have applied for a patent on the bizarre creation seen above, according to Visor Down. It's clearly based on a motorcycle, and this oddity appears to be an attempt at a conversion to remove the wheels and replace them with a single, continuous track. The modifications would seemingly maintain the suspension of a normal cycle, including a telescoping front fork and rear swing arm, while completely ditching the wheels.
Your garage should be a sacred place, somewhere that your precious car can hide away from the outside world and its ever-looming threats of bird poop, road salt and bears. Yes, bears should generally not be allowed into your garage, but this homeowner from Lake Tahoe, California apparently didn't get the memo.
- Jeremy Clarkson picks 10 Terrible Cars
- Mercedes-AMG GT goes topless for 2017
- Car Questions: Autoblog's new Q&A platform
- Emissions will kill us before we run out of oil
- How to go autonomous for under a grand
- Ride along with us in the new AutoblogVR app!