Right now conditions are far from ideal for motoring in most parts of the country. If you're stuck inside with some time to kill, these classic films should help satiate your need to hoon.
One indicator of the status of our economy is the rate at which car owners are able to make payments, or rather, aren't. The rate at which owners can't get the check in the mail for their new car is called the delinquency rate, and according to a Los Angeles Times report, it has fallen to an all-time low.
The repo business is tough, therefore America needs a bunch of unwatchable TV "reality" shows about it. Spike's trying to put an intriguing spin on this unfortunate genre with its new game show, Repo Games, in which contestants have a shot at keeping their about-to-be-confiscated rides.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX