As writers, we're treated to an interesting view of the auto show circuit. We kick in the doors, cram in as many press conferences and interviews as possible, then bolt from the scene as fast as we can. In doing so, we often take for granted the incredible amount of work manufacturers put into their displays. Set up and tear down often takes days, with hundreds of hours of planning and design work leading up to both processes. Ford has released a time-lapse video from this year's SEMA show depic
What's the fastest you've ever driven? We're sure many of you have crested the century mark. Some of you may have seen 150 miles per hour crawl by on the speedo, and perhaps a lucky few have experience 200. We can all but guarantee that none of you have gone as fast George Poteet, though.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX