When the Scottish government says it wants to clean up the air in its cities, it's not just blowing smoke up your kilt. Aye, laddie – or lassie, as the case may be – a newly released plan, called Switched On Scotland: A Roadmap to Widespread Adoption of Plug-in Vehicles (PDF), encourages the uptake of plug-in cars and calls for an end to petrol and diesel-burning cars in its cities by 2050.
Renewable Energy Plan
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX