Renault Fluence Z.E. – Click above for high-res image gallery
Renault on Thursday revealed the third generation C-segment Megane at the Paris Motor Show. The sedan version of the old Megane will be replaced by a new sedan in 2009 called Fluence. The Fluence will start off using conventional drivertrains, but two years after introduction, it will go electric. Renault EVP Patrick Pelata told a summit in Paris that when the electric Fluence launches in 2011 the company expects to start with 20-40,000 units. A year after the battery-powered Fluence arrives, a
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX