There's seldom anything particularly exciting or glamorous about a minivan. But that doesn't mean their producers can't keep trying. Enter the new 2012 Renault Scenic, and its big brother, the Grand Scenic.
Renault Grand Scenic
- Jonathon Ramsey
- Dec 7, 2011
The Renault Scénic is king of Europe's compact MPV hill, and changes for the 2012 model arriving in February aim to keep it there. Outside, the range (Scénic and Grand Scénic) gets restyled schnozzes with LED running lights, new taillights, new wheels and two new colors, Azzurro Blue and Damask Red.
- 2018 Mustang GT does 0-60 in under 4 seconds
- How dealers are price-gouging Dodge Demon
- New Car Buying Guides
- 2018 Honda Accord is sleeker, more efficient
- Mercedes X-Class pickup truck revealed
- Find and compare 2017 Models