There's seldom anything particularly exciting or glamorous about a minivan. But that doesn't mean their producers can't keep trying. Enter the new 2012 Renault Scenic, and its big brother, the Grand Scenic.
Renault Grand Scenic
The Renault Scénic is king of Europe's compact MPV hill, and changes for the 2012 model arriving in February aim to keep it there. Outside, the range (Scénic and Grand Scénic) gets restyled schnozzes with LED running lights, new taillights, new wheels and two new colors, Azzurro Blue and Damask Red.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX