Renault isn't afraid to acknowledge global warming, is in alignment with alliance partner Nissan's CEO Carlos Ghosn's prediction that electric vehicles will make up 10 percent of the world market by 2020 and is spending (with Nissan) €4 billion ($5.25 billion U.S. at today's exchange rate) on a zero-emissions program. These are the core parts of Renault's complete zero-emission strategy, which was released this week. You can find the complete plan after the jump. Here are the highlights:
Renault Fluence Zero Emissions Concept
1 / 1
1 / 1
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies
Renault Fluence Zero Emissions Concept Questions
There are no questions about this topic.Be the first to ask!