The French government is investigating models from Ford, Mercedes, and Renault for producing excessive emissions.
- Noah Joseph
- Mar 30, 2015
Renaultsport could follow the example left by the Nissan Juke Nismo and develop performance versions of the Renault Captur and Kadjar.
- Brandon Turkus
- Jul 10, 2013
Caterham will be radically expanding beyond its core market of track-day specials with a new Renault-based CUV and city car. Following our initial reports back in November, the new models, which we can only hope are as ridiculously sporty as Caterham's other offerings, have been confirmed by Chairman Tony Fernandes to news agency Reuters.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models