The French government is investigating models from Ford, Mercedes, and Renault for producing excessive emissions.
- Noah Joseph
- Mar 30, 2015
Renaultsport could follow the example left by the Nissan Juke Nismo and develop performance versions of the Renault Captur and Kadjar.
- Brandon Turkus
- Jul 10, 2013
Caterham will be radically expanding beyond its core market of track-day specials with a new Renault-based CUV and city car. Following our initial reports back in November, the new models, which we can only hope are as ridiculously sporty as Caterham's other offerings, have been confirmed by Chairman Tony Fernandes to news agency Reuters.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX