Last year, Renault created the Alpine A110-50 Concept to mark the 50th anniversary of the original Renault A110, but we had to wait until this year's Shanghai Motor Show to see the stunning concept in person. First introduced in 1961, the A110 became a dominating force in the rally car circuit in the early 1970s, and the A110-50 Concept shows what a future version of the car could be – although there's still no official word if Renault plans to ever bring this car to production.
Renault Alpine A110 50 Concept
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX