Pope Francis has a new car. It's not bulletproof, it isn't made by Mercedes-Benz and it doesn't require that we attach the inglorious suffix "-mobile" to it. In fact, the Pope's new ride is a 1984 Renault 4 that fully lives up to the pontiff's recent urging that we drive "humble" vehicles.
Pope Francis has a new car. Well, it's new to him. The 20-year-old Renault 4 isn't as luxurious as the limos of the past. And with 190,000 miles on its odometer, it's more worn down. But it is in line with the new Pope's efforts to make the priesthood a more humble calling.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX