Back in February we relayed some information to you about a possible new Honda CRX. Our friends over at Winding Road told us that Honda was finally admitting to developing a new CRX based on the Fit platform. The success of small, affordable, fun cars like the MINI proved the market was viable and Honda eventually gave the car the green light. Well, now comes some additional info stating that besides the green light, Honda is giving the new CRX a green powerplant. Some might recall the poor-sell
1 / 1
1 / 1
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies
There are no questions about this topic.Be the first to ask!