The tC Release Series 10.0 marks the end of the youth-oriented Scion brand, and its public funeral is happening with this debut at the New York Auto Show.
Scion has released a volley of information on the company's latest Release Series models. The 2012 xD Release Series 4.0 will come to dealers dipped in an exclusive Premium Blizzard Pearl paint with 16-inch alloy wheels as standard equipment. Inside, color-matched trim panels along the center console, steering wheel and doors echo the exterior scheme, and a set of embroidered carpet floor mats round out the upgrades inside. Scion says that the company will only produce 800 examples of the xD RS
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX