The tC Release Series 10.0 marks the end of the youth-oriented Scion brand, and its public funeral is happening with this debut at the New York Auto Show.
Scion has released a volley of information on the company's latest Release Series models. The 2012 xD Release Series 4.0 will come to dealers dipped in an exclusive Premium Blizzard Pearl paint with 16-inch alloy wheels as standard equipment. Inside, color-matched trim panels along the center console, steering wheel and doors echo the exterior scheme, and a set of embroidered carpet floor mats round out the upgrades inside. Scion says that the company will only produce 800 examples of the xD RS
- Jeremy Clarkson picks 10 Terrible Cars
- Mercedes-AMG GT goes topless for 2017
- Car Questions: Autoblog's new Q&A platform
- Emissions will kill us before we run out of oil
- How to go autonomous for under a grand
- Ride along with us in the new AutoblogVR app!