We've reported three times on Honda's recent major recall that's affected vehicles sold in the U.S., China and Japan. Not being mechanics, we've done our best to relay what the actual issue is that's prompted the recalls, but most articles we've found on the topic stop after mentioning something about the fuel pump and engines that won't start.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX