Audi has been quite vocal about what it considers the benefits of the natural gas-burning A3 Sportback G-Tron and, more importantly, the company's synthetic methane (E-Gas) fuel project. On the one hand, it's a very cool idea to take CO2 that would otherwise escape into the atmosphere and turn it into both hydrogen and synthetic natural gas (as Audi's E-Gas plant in Werlte, Germany will start doing later this year). On the other, the G-Tron simply uses another internal combustion engine doing wh
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX